Permanent Family Practice Job Irvine, KY
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of PTO in addition to all major holidays.
You will enjoy living in this small town amidst the rolling hills of Kentucky. The pace is slower and the people nicer than you will find most anywhere else. You will be a hour away from Lexington for the amenities a large city offers.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2577061.
- Established clinic, waiting outpatient base
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Call of 1:6
- Will accept BC
- Strong clinical support staff
- Above-the-mean compensation and benefits
- Resident stipend
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.