Permanent Family Practice Job Canandaigua, NY
This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and five days for CME, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2577073.
- Primary care physician
- Call 1:10
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4 or 5-day work week
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Five weeks' PTO with days CME
- $100K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, and sign-on
- 403(b) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.