Permanent Family Practice Job Colby, KS
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, long-term disability, CME stipend with $4.2k stipend, a 401K, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Colby is a rural community of 5,000 population located in Northwestern Kansas. It has a municipal airport and the nearest international airport is Garden City Kansas approximately 100 miles away.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612010.
- Join seven other family medicine physicians
- Enjoy excellent training or join with experience
- Flexible schedule
- Emphasis on quality time outside of work
- Top 85 percentile of the market in terms of overall financial package
- Guaranteed salary for up to five years
- Loan repayment and relocation assistance
- CME, malpractice, health, 401K, and 6 weeks vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.