Permanent ObGyn Job Dodge City, KS
This position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, and relocation assistance. A residency stipend is also available.
Dodge City is home to more than 20 parks and 4 athletic field complexes, a western-inspired water park, private and public golf courses, the Wright Park Zoo, a raceway, a downtown farmer's market, drive-in theater, and much more. Colorado's famous ski resorts are within easy driving distance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2610925.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Resident stipend available
- Level II nursery
- Set of surgery suites for C-sections
- Averages 780 deliveries per year
- Hospital-owned free-standing surgery center
- Excellent school systems, low crime rate, and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.