Permanent Internal Medicine Job Rockville, MD
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Charles E. Smith Life Communities
Charles E. Smith Life Communities -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Average Patients seen: 85% Clinical & 15% Admin | 16-18 | 1 Hour for New Patients and 30 Minutes for Existing Patients
- Call Schedule: 1:8 | 1-8 Weeks | Phone Only | Starts Sunday Morning to Saturday Morning
- Compensation: - Salary of $180,000
- Benefits: - 31 PTO Days Including Holidays, Vacation and Sick - 5 CME Days plus $4,000 Annual Allowance- Paid Malpractice- Reimbursement of Fees for Professional Licensure, Hospital Staff and Professional Society Membership, Educational Conferences, and Cost of Professional Books and Journals- Medical, Dental, and Vision- FSA- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D- Supplemental Term Life - Whole Life- Short Term Disability- Pension with Contribution of 2% of Employee's Annual Salary plus a Potential Dollar for Dollar Match of an Additional 2% - Up to $2,000 Tuition Reimbursement- Credit Union- Employee Appreciation- Employee Assistance Program- Free Parking- 403b - United Buying Services- Possible Loan Forgiveness
- Additional Info: Charles E. Smith Life Communities is committed to fulfilling Jewish values by honoring older adults and ensuring the dignity of each individual. Open to all, we provide a full continuum of quality services and living options to older adults.- We are the provider of choice in the Washington Metropolitan area.- Our longstanding reputation for quality care makes us a magnet organization for the industry's top professionals, benefiting residents and employees alike.- The majority of patients are residents of our campus facility who will be seen in our outpatient clinic. - Roughly 5% of patients will need to be seen on campus, however, these appointments are built into your 40-hour weekly schedule- EMR: AthenaHealthQUALIFICATIONS: - Board eligible physicians must become board certified. - Must have experience directing an outpatient center or office.- Must have experience in outpatient clinic environments working with seniors.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.