Full Time Psychiatry Job CT
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a 403b retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 5 weeks of PTO. NHSC scholars are eligible for loan repayment.
This quaint Connecticut community is located between Hartford and Providence.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #2609534
- 100% outpatient
- Must be able to see all ages
- Must be board certified within 3 years of residency
- Full comprehensive benefits
- NHSC student loan repayment
- 401K Retirement plan with match
- will sponsor J1 and H-1B visa candidates
- On the Rhode Island border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.