Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CA
An exciting core faculty or clinical faculty opportunity is now available in California. The residency program is looking for someone who wants to mentor the next generation of Internal Medicine physicians. The core faculty position will do the actual teaching and also have clinical responsibilities while clinical faculty have their practice where they will precept the residents. All faculty practices are outpatient, well-equipped, and Monday through Friday. Phone call is very infrequent as residents take the first calls.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job #2607906.
- Looking for someone who loves to mentor the next generation of internal medicine physicians
- Option to be core faculty or clinical faculty
- Residency program is new and adding faculty members now
- Program located within a short drive of San Francisco and Sacramento
- Close to the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevadas, and wine country
- Will consider recent graduates as well as experienced physicians
- Area is one of the most sought after in California
- Highly-rated schools and beautiful homes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.