Full Time Anesthesia Job OH
A boutique management group is looking to hire a chief of anesthesiology to work at a growing community hospital practice in Ohio. Highlights included:
- They have a progressive hospital administration.
- The work schedule will be three weeks on and one week off, with a 1: 4 call schedule.
- There will be no second call.
- You will have easy general cases with light OB, working with another anesthesiologist and CRNAs.
- Candidates that are team players with leadership skills are desired.
- You will provide leadership and vision to a growing practice.
- This opportunity comes with a 1099 compensation of $525K. You will also receive one week of paid CME time and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Van Wert with its historical attractions, cultural activities, unique shopping venues, and outstanding restaurants. The municipality is located in northwestern Ohio approximately 77 miles SW of Toledo and 34 miles SE of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.