Full Time Psychiatry Child Job IL
WE?RE GROWING & EXPANDING!!
Center for Mental Health seeks a BE/BC child psychiatrist to expand our comprehensive mental health team. This Mental Health Center provides Mental Health services that are dedicated and unopposed support to the 220+ employed providers of a large Medical Group. This group provides an unparalleled practice and benefits including:
- The only provider of inpatient child psych services in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin
- 16-bed child & adolescent inpatient unit located in new state-of-the-art Hospital
- Total unit expanding from 32 beds to 42 inpatient beds
- ED dedicated psychiatry rooms
- 24-hour crisis intervention team for ED call
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary with production incentives
- Five weeks of paid time off
- Call 1:4
- Comprehensive, family-friendly benefits including health, dental, life, and malpractice insurance Academic appointment and teaching available
- Quick access to Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee with low cost of living
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, this northern IL community offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public-school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.