Full Time Neurology Job
A new neurohospitalist stroke director opportunity is now available in Florida at a great location near Orlando. This is a very unique opportunity as a leader to work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with no call responsibilities. You will have regular neurohospitalist duties plus director responsibilities. You will join another neurohospitalist, a stroke coordinator, and mid-levels. You will have all the necessary equipment needed to help provide the best medical treatment to your patients including a sleep lab at the hospital.
This position offers a competitive compensation, a sign-on bonus, and an additional leadership stipend. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, holidays, CME time and $5,000, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2600580.
- Great sunny and warm Florida location close to Orlando
- Neurohospitalist stroke director on an amazing 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No call
- Competitive salary and bonus plus $20k leadership stipend
- Full benefit package including paid CME time off and expenses covered
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, and more
- Financially strong and secure health care system that values relationships along
- Cutting-edge medicine with investments in technology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.