Permanent Psychiatry Job Hartford, CT
You will receive a guaranteed base salary, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in or near Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2607594.
- Inpatient geriatric unit
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Flexible schedules
- Full time and part time options
- Immediate need for 2 psychiatrists
- Very light call
- Up to 60 minutes for initial evaluations
- up to 45 minutes medical management
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.