Part Time Pulmonology Job
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Pulmonologist with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Work independently in an inpatient primary care setting one day per week with a high degree of autonomy, caring for patients in skilled nursing facilities located in Tacoma, Washington. Enjoy an excellent work schedule that provides flexibility and high quality of life. Become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven and patient-focused.
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses -Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.