Part Time Pulmonology Job
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Pulmonologists to provide pulmonary management services in long term care facilities located in the Puyallup, Washington area. The Pulmonologist will do inpatient rounds one day per week. Enjoy an excellent work schedule that provides flexibility and high quality of life. TeamHealth long term care/post-acute is built around a team that provide medical care to patients in long term care, skilled-nursing and rehabilitation facilities. Become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven and patient-focused.
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to design a quality of life based on income needs
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician practice and a local leadership team
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.