Full Time Family Practice Job Rockford, IL
A primary care physician opportunity is available at an outpatient clinic in Illinois. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, seeing an average of 20 patients per day of all ages. There will also be phone-only call. The facility is accepting applicants who are board certified in internal or family medicine. This position will require a current IL license, and we can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. It boasts a low cost of living, especially in comparison to nearby Chicago, so it is a great place to settle in or raise a family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to stephanie,email@example.com. Refer to job number 2606824.
- Hourly rate plus RVU production
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule
- Phone-only call
- Must see all ages
- Average 20 patients per day
- Board certified in internal or family medicine
- Large metropolitan area near Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.