Full Time Family Practice Job Atlanta, GA
CompHealth is assisting a private practice in Georgia with their search for a primary care physician that does joint injections. You will join another physician and two PAs in a thriving physician-owned and operated full-service medical clinic. You will not work on weekends because they want you to spend quality time with your family and friends. They are looking for a physician that is very personable with patients and staff. You will supervise the PAs, so you must be able to create a strong team relationship with them.
You will receive a competitive compensation and get bonused both on number of joint injections done and separately, on number of patients seen. You will also be provided medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, $2,500 for CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this suburb of Atlanta while still being close to shopping, restaurants, and family friendly activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job number 2605484.
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Ability/experience in joint injections
- Bonused on number of injections performed
- Join another physician and 2 PAs
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- See patients of all ages
- Friendly and safe suburb of Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.