Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Topeka, KS
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a KS state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.