Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
An Indiana-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens provider will see general, orthopedic, GYN, podiatry, endo, GI, urology, and eyes. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only IN-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays
- IN license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Cerner EMR system
- All MD model
- Will need to be skilled with blocks
- General, orthopedic, GYN, podiatry, endo, GI, urology, and eyes
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.