Full Time Dermatology Job Richmond, IN
A new general dermatologist opportunity is now available at a practice in Indiana. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will join another dermatologist in a practice that has an NP. Teaching is available with the hospitals residency program. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in dermatology. A physician that has ties to the area is a plus.
This employed position offers a two year salary guarantee, a $60k sign-on bonus, plus production. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment available.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- $60,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment available
- 30 days of PTO
- General dermatology - no Mohs
- Join another dermatologist
- Hiring due to growth
- Mid-level support
- Teaching opportunity available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.