Full Time Internal Medicine Job Richmond, IN
An Indiana practice is seeking an internal medicine physician to join their team. A physician is retiring, so you will be coming into an established practice with a waiting patient base. You will also have the option to work Monday through Friday, 4, 10-hour days, or 3, 12-hour days. You will see 18 to 25 patients per day. Applicants are required to be board certified.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of PTO, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and 2 retirement plans.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city situated just minutes from Dayton, Ohio. This is a small city in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. This award-winning city is a great place to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus very generous RVU bonuses
- Will pay a monthly resident stipend to sign early
- Option for a 5-, 4-, or 3-day work week
- Approximately 18 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient position with phone-only call
- Loan repayment
- Large sign-on bonus
- Relocation and full medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.