Full Time Internal Medicine Job , AL
An internist position is available at a medical group in Alabama. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community. You can expect to see 25 patients per day on average, and there will be a 1:4 phone-only call. You will find cutting edge technology, professionals of the highest caliber, and committed leadership. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need an AL license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
Have the choice of being hospital-employed or a two-year income guarantee. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed or two-year guarantee
- Outstanding earning potential
- 1:4 phone-only call
- Average 25 patients per day
- Busy internist practice with great support staff
- Benefits package and relocation package
- Medical education debt payment assistance
- Easy access to Birmingham and Montgomery
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.