Permanent Internal Medicine Job , AL
Have the choice of being hospital-employed or a two-year income guarantee. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed or two-year guarantee
- Outstanding earning potential
- 1:4 phone-only call
- Average 25 patients per day
- Busy internist practice with great support staff
- Benefits package and relocation package
- Medical education debt payment assistance
- Easy access to Birmingham and Montgomery
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.