Full Time Psychiatry Job , NY
A new practice in New York needs a full-time board certified/board eligible child and adolescent psychiatrist for outpatient needs. This position includes office-based clinical consultation and telemedicine. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and there is no call. The incoming physician will see 10 to 12 patients per day on average. You will conduct psychiatric evaluations, provides diagnoses, prescribes psychotropic medication, oversees psychopharmacology management and effectiveness, and collaborates with the clinical team in addressing mental health treatment concerns.
This employed position offers an excellent compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive student loan repayment or housing allotment, relocation assistance, paid premiums for family medical/dental insurance, PTO, STD/LTD, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2598994.
- Excellent base salary being offered
- Clinical consultation and telemedicine
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call coverage, holidays, or weekends
- See 10 to 12 patients per day
- Board certified/board eligible psychiatrist
- Paid premiums for family medical/dental insurance
- Less than an hour of Rochester
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.