Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , NY
This partnership potential opportunity is offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Practice and reside in an excellent location that is conveniently located about one hour from NYC. You will have access to a train and county airport allow for easy traveling. Many public and private schools are continuously ranked among the best in New York as well as the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you want more information regarding this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com and call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential.
- Join a large multi-specialty group
- Partnership potential
- Competitive benefits
- Community-based role
- Opportunity to build a busy practice
- Affiliation with prestigious organizations
- Live in an excellent location of Westchester County
- Access to amenities and transportation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.