Full Time Anesthesia Job Orlando, FL
A pain management opportunity is now available at a clinic in Florida. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule can be either a 4- or 5-day work week, depending on preference. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current FL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits for you and your family, 3 weeks of vacation, CME time with $2K stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and relocation assistance.
This position is located near Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida. You will be close to all of the amusement parks and family entertainment venues and only a short drive away from the shore.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous salary
- Lucrative incentive structure
- Flexible schedule options
- No call, nights, or weekend work
- Excellent benefit package for you and spouse/family
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Well-established referral network
- Financial wellness program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.