Full Time Cardiology Job , PA
A health system in Pennsylvania needs additional cardiology support. The group has a growing patient census, so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, 1:6 weekend call, and the cardiologist can expect to see 22 - 24 patients per day on average. This opportunity is with a group that is part of an award-winning system where you have the option to research and teach. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing your training. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, full medical benefits for physician and family, 6 weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage. State student loan repayment available.
Come live and practice in this south-central Pennsylvania area that puts metropolitan amenities like theater and music venues alongside the tranquil rolling vistas of Amish country farmland.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611 All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive salaries with bonuses
- Sign-on bonus plus $3K CME stipend
- Part of a world-renowned group for their academic excellence and research prowess
- Academic affiliation with teaching option
- Will see fellows
- Full medical for physician and family
- 6 weeks of PTO
- State student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.