Full Time Gastroenterology Job Hudson, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need assistance because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4-5 call. You will see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a small group of GIs and a strong administrative team. You will enjoy an excellent, collegial environment with an established primary care referral source. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NY medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with incentive package. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent compensation
- Incentive package
- Full medical for physician and family
- Mostly outpatient
- Light call schedule
- Advanced procedures (ERCP & EUS) are available but not required
- Established primary care referral source
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.