Permanent Psychiatry Job South Bend, IN
This position offers a highly competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, generous PTO and CME package, 6 paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live in a small Midwest city that is known for its friendly people and wholesome environment for raising a family. In fact, it has found a place on the Niche list of Best Towns to Raise a Family in Indiana and its list, Best Towns to Raise a Family in America. It was also ranked in the Top 10 Safest Midsize Cities in Indiana according to ValuePenguin.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Highly competitive salary
- Adult-only, acute inpatient psychiatry
- Autonomous scheduling
- No weekends (optional for extra pay)
- No call responsibilities
- Support of psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Board certified or board eligible
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.