Full Time Internal Medicine Job NJ
HEADLINE: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey: Board Eligible/Board Certified Internist is needed to join a very long-established private practice. This busy practice is currently staffed with two very experienced and very busy Board Certified Internists. This is mostly an outpatient practice opportunity. Four-day work week. This practice will also be able to sponsor an Internist’s Visa! $ They are offering a competitive financial compensation package. There is opportunity to become a partner.
LOCATION: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey:
- This practice is located along the New Jersey Shore. They are only ten minutes from some of the best beaches on the east coast.
- This town is perfect for commuting and weekend getaways. It is about seventy-five minutes to Manhattan/New York City and Philadelphia.
- They have a diverse and multi-ethnic population.
- This city has a great deal to offer its residents. Some of its amenities include: affordable cost of living, low crime, many parks, a variety of fantastic restaurants, beautiful views of the ocean, and plenty of enjoyable activities!
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Internist is needed to join a very long-established private practice.
- This is mostly an outpatient practice opportunity.
- This busy practice is currently staffed with two very experienced and very busy Board Certified Internists.
- One of the two internists is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. He spends the majority of the time working in a nursing home and assisted living facility.
- Inpatient responsibilities: If their patient is admitted to the hospital, then the new internist would need to follow up.
- Work schedule: The new internist will be working Monday through Wednesday, and Friday. Their office is closed on Thursday. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call will be 1:3. It is handled over the phone. The ER physician will speak to the internist. The internist can admit a patient via the computer. In the morning, she or he will go to the hospital to admit the patient.
- Hospital: They admit their patients at a very well-regarded community medical center. This is a state-of-the-art, fully accredited acute care hospital. It is located about five to ten minutes from their office.
- Internists who just completed their residency training and internists who have prior work experience and are currently practicing will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- This practice will also be able to sponsor an internist’s Visa!
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This busy and very long-established private practice is offering:
- A competitive starting salary which will be commensurate with the candidate and what she or he has to offer
- Productivity bonus
- Fringe Benefits
- There is opportunity to become a partner. This will be discussed with the internist.
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.