Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Vermont. The provider will work every other two or three days. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 - 20 cases per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Every other two or three days
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 6 - 20 cases per day
- Most general specialties seen
- No vascular, cardiac, or neurology cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.