Permanent Psychiatry Job BROOKLYN, NY
A recognized healthcare company located in Brooklyn is actively seeking a self-motivated and compassionate Psychiatrist for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Psychiatrist will follow a panel of members to provide behavioral health assessments, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, treatment planning, clinical treatment, medication management, and follow-up planning. Apply today!
The Psychiatrist will:
- Work with clinical and operational leadership to measure and continuously improve the quality of behavioral health care provided to members in your market
- Provide clinical support to other care team members, especially Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Health Partners
- Coordinate services and relevant Member Action Plan (MAP) goals and tasks
- Participate in on-call system
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.