Full Time Cardiology Job Fargo, ND
A major academic health system in North Dakota is seeking an electrophysiologist with fellowship training. This opportunity will check off a lot of boxes for your professional electrophysiology cardiology career. Enjoy practicing your advanced training with all the tools and resources to take your career to the next level. You will practice medicine in a mission-driven environment where values are at the core of their philosophy and family and patient care are paramount in their corporate culture.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, up to $10k in relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, 10 days of CME and $5k, a 401k with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
To begin talking about this position, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Advanced comprehensive stroke center
- Academic appointment, educate medical students and residents
- Low call with support
- Great work-life balance in major metro area
- All sub-specialties are represented
- Will sponsor your H-1B visa
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.