Full Time ObGyn Job Tifton, GA
A large and reputable group in Georgia is planning to hire an additional OB/GYN. This is a laborist position where you will work 8 24-hour shifts each month for a great lifestyle. You will be joining 10 other physicians with a large service area in a friendly and patient-centered team. You will also enjoy working in state-of-the-art medial offices. A State license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This is a partner-track opportunity with a competitive compensation. You will also be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, vacation, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This opening is located in a friendly, clean Georgia city. The city has a home-town feel, good schools, a college, parks, antique shops, great golf, and more. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with a great lifestyle
- Reputable group
- Large service area
- 8 shifts per month
- State-of-the-art medical offices
- Friendly and patient-centered team
- Great school systems
- Located in a friendly, clean Georgia city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.