Full Time Family Practice Job , WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin medical facility with their search for a family practice physician. Work in a state-of-the-art facility where the opportunity to participate in research may be available. They need assistance with the growing demand from the community. This is a mostly an outpatient practice. There is no OB, however, prenatal care is an option. They are seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join a friendly department. The ideal candidate will have strong training, and solid communication skills.
This employed opportunity has a competitive income guarantee and bonus package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a pension plan and 401k, and malpractice insurance.
This community has everything from pristine lakes, nature trails and nature preserves to modern shopping with everything you might need. Recreational activities are numerous: fishing, swimming, hiking, hunting, premier golf courses, snowmobiling, skiing, hockey, curling, bowling, roller skating and stock car racing, along with social and cultural events. It is the best of small town living with big city accessibility being located 55 miles north of Eau Claire, WI, and 100 miles northeast of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2575857.
- Competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Stipend for PGY2 and PGY3 residents
- Traditional, but mostly outpatient practice
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Board certified or board eligible
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Prenatal care is an option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.