Full Time Anesthesia
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility with their search for a pain management physician. They are looking for a physician to see patients with acute and chronic pain syndromes, including cancer and spinal pain. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be no weekends or call responsibilities. This position is 100 percent interventional pain procedures and medical management as appropriate. There will be no implants or pain pumps. A pain fellowship is required.
You will receive a competitive compensation plus production based on RVUs. You will also be offered medical and dental for you and your family. You may also receive life insurance, LTD and STD, vacation time, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with matching and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
Patchogue is a village on the south shore of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York. It is located on the Great South Bay, approximately 50 miles from Manhattan and 60 miles from Montauk Point.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base plus production bonus
- Partnership-track takes 3 years
- 401k with match and profit sharing
- 100% pain management procedures
- No weekends or call responsibilities
- Work Monday through Friday
- Pain fellowship required
- Board certified and board eligible MD/DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.