Full Time Anesthesia Job Bronx, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New York with their search for an anesthesiologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is flexible and they will consider full-time and part-time availabilities. You will see bread and butter cases with a lot of regional and OB. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. They prefer NY licensed candidates that can start in 90 days, but this is not required.
You will receive a competitive compensation. If you work at least 24 hours a week you will be provided with all benefits. If you work full-time you receive benefits plus vacation and CME time.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be hospital-employed
- Bread and butter with regional and OB
- Full- or part-time with a flexible schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- NY licensed preferred to start ASAP
- Work at least 24 hours a week for benefits
- Work full-time and receive vacation and CME time
- Close to fine dinning and night life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.