Permanent Internal Medicine Job , IN
This employed opportunity has a compensation package with a stipend and annual bonus. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live in the beautiful city of Indianapolis. You will be close to an international airport, and close to the metro area of Indianapolis.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other medical director jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 and send your CV with references to email@example.com.
- Quality-of-life practice
- Some clinical responsibilities
- Serves as clinical advisor to and educator of medical management staff
- Doctor of osteopathy, family medicine, or internal medicine
- Must be board certified
- High compensation package
- Excellent location outside of major city
- Bonus quality: MBA/Six Sigma Leadership
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.