Full Time Dermatology Job , WA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Central Washington seeking a full-time Dermatologist.
- Seeking general dermatologist to join an established and busy practice.
- The group currently consists of six dermatologists including a Mohs Surgeon.
- Primarily a general dermatology practice but an interest in cosmetic dermatology is welcomed.
- Outpatient position and flexible scheduling is available.
- Eleven weeks of time off per year and extraordinary benefits.
The quality of life enjoyed by the physicians is unparalleled. Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, they enjoy over 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert. Their region offers a diversity of recreational activities to choose from including skiing, hiking, golf, white water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking. The region also offers a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.