Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job , FL
We are hiring a noninvasive Cardiologist due to growth in the practice. This well established Heart Center providesstate-of-the-art cardiac care with highly skilled board certified Physicians.
- The main campus consists of 28,000 square feet and includes office space, a diagnostic center which provides the most technologically advanced non-invasive and invasive diagnostic procedures, as well as a pacemaker clinicand fully accredited clinical laboratory.
- Their highly-trained staff provides nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, peripheral vascular testing, pacemaker andAICD testing and evaluation, holter monitoring, and radiology.
- This Heart Center has two fully-equipped digital out-patient cardiac catheterization laboratory suites that are among themost advanced facilities of their kind, offering a variety of angiographic procedures (left/right heart caths, aortography,carotid, renal, and peripheral imaging), in addition to peripheral interventions (angioplasty and stenting).
- They see patients at two major hospitals with open heart programs and are conveniently located directly across the streetfrom each other.
- Competitive salary with bonus formula for outstanding income potential.
- Benefit package includes malpractice, health, and vision insurances (dental, life, and disability insurances are optional) vacation; CME with expense allowance; 401K retirement plan; relocation allowance, and professional licensure and dues.
- Partnership is available after two years.
- Shared call.
Ocala, Florida is conveniently located 35 miles south of Gainesville and just an hour northwest of Orlando in centralFlorida. This community provides an outstanding school system with private schools also available.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.