Full Time Family Practice
A clinic in Wisconsin is actively recruitment for a family medicine physician to join an established practice. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will be provided with a flexible schedule and see 17 to 20 patients per day on average. The outpatient call is shared with 17 physicians and is triaged first through a call system. There is no inpatient call coverage as the hospitalist program is fully utilized. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An IA license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive two-year guaranteed salary, performance incentive, and retention bonus. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and vacation.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive 2 year guarantee salary
- Performance incentives and retention bonus
- Malpractice with prorated tail
- No inpatient call coverage
- Outpatient call shared with 17 physicians and triaged
- No weekend or evening hours
- Schedule is flexible for quality work/life balance
- See an average of 17 to 20 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.