Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Central, IN
Indiana based hospital is looking for a highly-qualified Emergency Medicine physician who is guided by their values: quality, compassion, collaboration, integrity, accountability and respect.
- Join a work environment that strives for effective patient communication, patient centered care and patient satisfaction
- Excellent opportunity for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in a physician-friendly State
- Prefer Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified, but will accept FP/IM if ABEM certified or has significant experience working in ER
- Shift hours: 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm; 7pm-7am and 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
- Annual ER volume: 42,699
- Staffing mix: 36 hours of MD/DO coverage daily
- Coverage: Single coverage from the hours of 3amto 7am
- Additional coverage with mixture of midlevel providers and physicians
- Full time: 4 days on and 8 days off (1460 hours per year)
- ED Beds: 22 with 8 bay Fast Track
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 457(b) retirement plan
- Electronic Medical records with Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model
- Not-for-profit, 99-bed acute care, independent sole-community
- Medical staff of 94 active staff physicians in 28 specialties with 90% board certification
- Excellent working relationship between Administration, Board of Directors and Medical Staff with half of Board seats held by physicians
- Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family-oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
- Town is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69.
- They have two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, three state run reservoirs close by, two walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.