Full Time ObGyn Job Bronx, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in New York with their search for an OB/GYN. The traditional job for a physician includes four clinical weekdays, one day every other week is covering in-house patients, consults, and labor and delivery along with a midwife. One day every other week is protected OR time, shared with one or two other attending physicians. Other days include ambulatory care and/or administrative time. An alternative hospitalist-style schedule typically including 2 25-hour shifts weekly including in-house, OR, and a smaller degree of ambulatory care responsibilities. You will be joining a department of full-time and part-time OB/GYNs, OB oncologist, and MFMs, as well as experienced midwives and mid-levels.
You will receive a competitive starting base salary with experience differential and performance-based bonus schedule. You will also be provided CME days with stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation time, and professional medical liability insurance.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Experience differentials and seniority
- Performance-based bonus schedule
- Traditional or hospitalist-style schedule
- 900 to 1000 deliveries annually
- relatively high-risk OB population
- You will have protected OR time
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Medical students and rotating residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.