Permanent Cardiology Job Butler, PA
Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity - Near Popular City
Huge Income Potential
One of the region’s leading and growing organizations is seeking a quality-driven and compassionate Urology provider. Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Full time stable and growing practice that allows autonomy over your own schedule
- Practice includes 3-non-invasive cardiologists, 8-invasive/interventionists along with 12-APPs
- Call is 1 night per week and 1:5 weekends
- Great support staff
- Comprehensive benefits include 5 weeks paid time off, $5,000 CME allowance, malpractice insurance, medical coverage, and 401(k) retirement and planning
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Located just 45 minutes from Major metro, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most ‘livable cities’ according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outside the city with the hustle and bustle at your fingertips.
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat’s Top Food Town
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children’s museums
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips
Job ID: CD 8683061
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.