Permanent Anesthesia Job Meriden, CT
This is a partnership position where you will be provided full benefits and 6 weeks of vacation.
Come practice near the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut. It places you within an easy drive of New York City, NY, and Boston, MA. You can live in one of the most upscale communities in the state. There are exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become partner in 1 - 3 years
- Low cost of living
- Great earning potential
- 6 weeks of vacation
- No call
- BC or BE required
- Final-year and new grads will be considered
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.