Full Time Family Practice Job
A Georgia facility is seeking a geriatrician to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. Phone only call is shared among the group. Applicants are required to be board certified. A GA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located just outside of Atlanta, GA. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient geriatric medicine position
- Average age 75 years and over
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm
- 20 patients per day
- Board certified in internal or family medicine
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- 20 minutes from Atlanta, GA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.