Locum Tenens Hospitalist
A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in West Virginia. The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts. The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 16 - 18 patients per day. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WV medical license in hand. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- 12-hour day or night shifts
- WV license required
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- 16 - 18 patients per day
- Vent management and lines preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.