Full Time Anesthesia Job Milwaukee, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a fun group in Wisconsin with their search for a general anesthesiologist. Candidates must do regionals (joints and ultra sound guided blocks) OB, pediatrics, and general bread and butter cases. You will do 50 percent of your own cases and the other percentage is CRNA supervision. You will also have a 1:8 first beeper call from home. You will need to be board certified, and the ideal candidate will be able to start in July of 2019.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a generous retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this area of Wisconsin. This is a beautiful upscale neighborhood 15 miles north of Milwaukee. This college-town has access to scenic drives, hiking, biking, museums, sailing, and no shortage of fun things to do.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203-663-9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General anesthesiologist needed
- Medium acuity cases
- 1:8 first call beeper from home
- Beautiful upscale community
- Fun and friendly group
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 8 weeks of PTO including holidays and CME
- Generous retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.