Full Time Neurology Job Milwaukee, WI
An exciting neurohospitalist opportunity is now available at a non-profit hospital close to Milwaukee, Wisconsin located right on Lake Michigan. You should be comfortable treating multiple neurological conditions in this fully accredited acute-care facility with state-of-the-art equipment including EEG, EMG, ultrasound, MRI, CT scanner, and a robust radiology department. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 am to 7 pm with 26 weeks off per year. You also have the option to work a mix of days and nights or 100 percent nocturnist. There is also a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off option as well.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50 percent matching (up to 6 percent), and an occurrence based malpractice policy.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great salary and RVU production bonuses
- Full hospital benefits including health, vision, and dental
- 403b retirement plan malpractice occurrence policy
- Level 2 trauma center and an accredited stroke center
- Join four other neurologists with amazing longevity
- Work from 7 am to 7 pm with no call
- Nocturnist schedule is also available if desired
- Short drive to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.