Full Time Addiction Medicine Job Los Angeles, CA
- The Program Physician assumes medical responsibility for Primary Care Clinics and/or Opioid Treatment Program
- Candidates must be willing to see patients in a Primary Care setting as well as in Opioid Treatment Program
- OTP Services can include: Diagnosis of opioid dependence. Assess and adjust the type of Medication Assisted Treatment prescribed for a patient such as Methadone, Buprenorphine, and Disulfiram.
- Primary Care Services can include: Elicit and record information about patient medical history. Active participation in the Quality
- Management Program, Utilization Review, Peer Review, Medical Provider activities, and On-Call schedule
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in California with a current and valid DEA.
- One year of primary care or patient care experience preferred. Will train for addiction medicine services
- ASAM training will be required and provided
- Work Schedule of Monday- Friday 7am- 3:30pm
- Willing and able to travel to other clinics in the South Bay area
Los Angeles is a trend-setting metropolis with a fascinating history and a rich cultural heritage.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.