Full Time Dermatology Job Waco, TX
A single-specialty group in Texas is growing and seeking your dermatology skills. Join a vibrant practice with all the tools and support for you to be able to provide quality care along with the volume to generate a wonderful income. Medical assistants are your scribes with strong experience. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you can expect to see 30 to 40 patients per day on average. There will be no call. The group is seeking a general dermatologist and is open to a modified work schedule that would be fewer days/hours if that is what you are looking for.
You will have the opportunity to switch to collections sooner than one year if you exceed your base. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, 1 week of CME time and $3K, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Salary guarantee first year, then percentage of collections
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full health benefits, vacation, CME, and retirement plan
- 100 percent outpatient general dermatology
- Practice is really growing so you will have plenty of patients
- Full support from mid-level/scribes allow you to see high volume
- Board certified or eligible within two years of residency
- Great Texas urban area where you never shovel snow
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.