Permanent Dermatology Job Waco, TX
You will have the opportunity to switch to collections sooner than one year if you exceed your base. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, 1 week of CME time and $3K, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Salary guarantee first year, then percentage of collections
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full health benefits, vacation, CME, and retirement plan
- 100 percent outpatient general dermatology
- Practice is really growing so you will have plenty of patients
- Full support from mid-level/scribes allow you to see high volume
- Board certified or eligible within two years of residency
- Great Texas urban area where you never shovel snow
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.