Full Time Family Practice Job WA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and an early partnership track. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in area of Washington that has experienced an explosion in its wine industry over the last ten years with several of its wineries having received top scores from wine publications. Today there are over 100 wineries in the valley and a host of shops catering to the wine industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Well trained FP or UC physician
- Replace retiring physician
- Waiting patient base
- Monday - Friday, some evenings and weekends
- All diagnostic equipment needed
- 20 patients per day
- Early partnership track
- Great retirement benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.