Permanent Anesthesia Job Bakersfield, CA
- Availability: Full Time
- Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday, or Two Weeks on/ Two Weeks off Schedule
- Daily Hours: 8 or 16 hour shift options
- Call is optional, but available
- Residency Training: Anesthesia
- Practicing Specialty: Anesthesia
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified in Anesthesia
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Patient Volume: Typically 5 Surgeries per day
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Cases include Cardiac, Neuro, Robotic, Burn and Bariatric
- Support: Sub-Specialty Physicians Available
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, 1099 position
- Hourly Pay Rate: $210/hr
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.