Full Time Cardiology Job Lewes, DE
A single-specialty group in Delaware needs electrophysiology physician support. The community has a growing demand, so the group is looking to add their first electrophysiologist. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and there is compensated call. Candidates must be fellowship trained and board certified or board eligible in electrophysiology. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This partnership track position offers a competitive salary and 50 percent of collections until you become a partner. You will also receive an excellent benefits package with three weeks of vacation.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email a current copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunity for partnership
- Compensated for hospital call
- Full benefits package
- Join an established private practice
- Be the first EP in the group
- Support of two full-time nurse practitioners
- Hospital has EP room in Cath Lab
- Located on the Atlantic Coast in a resort town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.